Follow me

fb lb fashiolista tumblr

Thursday, June 27, 2013

boom boom pow.








{boom boom jeans shorts, c&c california coral top, steve madden taupe heels, zara black lace up heels, steve madden purse, ettika jewelry}

Hi babes!

Two posts in one day?! I know.  Last week I collaborated with Boom Boom Jeans, and picked out two that I absolutely love.  I paired the black pair with a neon shark bodysuit.  The subtle black studs was what really got me though..I love subtle details.  The second pair of shorts were a light wash pair with cutout crochet sides.  I'm a sucker for anything crochet this summer..so this one was a no brainer.  The photography was done by the amazing, Heather Gildroy, her work is definitely a must see!  
xoxo,
kkarmalove

4 comments:

  1. Love both looks!
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice post
    Would you like to follow each other.. !!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete